1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I’m reading from Sweden today, so my start hour was 2 pm. I was up late yesterday and planned to sleep until two, it succeeded, I even overslept for an hour :o
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Oh, I don’t know yet. I’m currently reading Oryx and Crake and it is good! I’ll see later what in my pile calls to me.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I just ate a Toast Skagen, ant it is bloody amazing. I look forward to more of these. I also made some coleslaw the other day and look forward to fins something nice to eat with it.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Well, I’m an engineering student who usually don’t do the readathon in October, since it is always the same time as my exams. This year I don’t have any exam the first week of the mid-term exam period (dext week) and thus I thought I could join in! :D
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I will sleep when tired. Last time I did not and ended up falling asleep by accident, waking up at hour 23. This year I will plan my sleeping more.